Discounts and FAQs
- We can only hold pigeons for 24 hours without payment before we relist them as available on our website, unless you speak with us directly after placing the order online.
- We will hold pigeons purchased for 1 month with a minimum deposit of 50% so that if you think you will want to buy more birds to add to your order you can combine carriage costs. We are currently working on a way to automate this but at the moment please contact us direct so we can assist you. If, however, you cancel your order 10% of the total order amount is non-refundable.
- Pigeons will be booked in with Walkers Transport up until Monday pm for Thursday delivery. Any order after Monday PM will be dispatched the following week. Unless you advise us otherwise.
- Collection in person is more than welcome by appointment.
- All pigeons supplies with 3 geaneration pedigrees (as seen) and transfer form.
We will have these pigeons and more at the Doncaster Show (23rd November) on our stand with 96 pigeons on display, a selection from each of the families we house. Whith children of 1st Open National winner and many grandchildren of 1st Open National winners available.
Take a look at our Pigeon Products and Supplies page where you can find a good selection of pigeon products to buy online. Combining your purchase of pigeons and products will save you time and money.
19B981 Hen. Evans. All round 50 – 600+ miles£200.00 Add to basket
19A164 Hen. Aarden. Long distance 400+ miles£140.00 Add to basket
19B9159 Hen. Aarden. Long distance 400+ miles£110.00 Add to basket
19A181 Cock. Aarden. Long distance 400+ miles£200.00 Add to basket
19A122 Cock. Janssen van Loon. Middle distance£130.00 Add to basket
19B723 Cock. Aarden. Long distance 400+ miles£90.00 Add to basket